Apple iPhone 14 Pro: All new Apple iPhone 14 Series has been launched by apple, which will be available to Shop from 16 September 2022, and can Pre-Order it from 9 September.
After a Long wait and speculations going on internet, now you finally can see its features, Price and other details.
Here, we are going to gives the details of all new Apple iPhone 14 pro series in this Article.
Apple has introduced iPhone 14 Series with some good features like Always on Display feature, Satellite connectivity, cut off display feature, etc.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro
iPhone 14 Pro is the latest iOS Phone Launched by apple on 7 September, whose sale is going to live on 16 September and Pre-order is going to start from 9 September.
Despite price hike rumors, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max remain at their starting prices of $999 (AU$1,749) and $1,099 (AU$1,899) respectively.
Apple seems to be very generous when it comes to upgrade offerings. Unfortunately, the initial storage is still 128 GB, which some may find a bit restrictive.
Both phones are available in his four colors of Space Black, Silver, Gold and the new Deep Purple.
iPhone 14 Pro specs
|iPhone 14 Pro||iPhone 14 Pro Max|
|CPU||Apple A16 Bionic||Apple A16 Bionic|
|Storage||128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB||128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB|
|Cameras||48MP main, 12MP ultrawide, 12MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom||48MP main, 12MP ultrawide, 12MP telephoto with 2x optical zoom|
|Colors||Space Black, Silver, Gold, Deep Purple||Space Black, Silver, Gold, Deep Purple|
- Gone is the notch, replaced by a pill-shaped cutout that houses the Face ID sensor and front camera.
- This pane is called a “dynamic island” and changes size based on alerts like calls, Face ID usage, his AirPods being charged, and background activity.
- The new display is brighter at 1,600 nits and has narrower bezels. It also has a peak brightness of 2,000 nits when used in sunlight.
- The always-on display is now active thanks to new technology that allows refresh rates as low as 1Hz and a new L TPO panel that significantly dims the screen in sleep mode.
- The new A16 Bionic chip combines the power and efficiency of 16 billion transistors. It’s based on a 4-nanometer process with a 6-core CPU that outperforms the A15 Bionic, but consumes less power than the competition. Think Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. It has a 5-core GPU with 50% more bandwidth and a display engine that drives Dynamic Islands. Neural Engine is currently capable of processing 17 trillion operations per second to support computational photography.
- A new 48-megapixel camera promises more detailed photos and improved low-light photos with up to twice the performance of the iPhone 13 Pro thanks to Apple’s new Photonic Engine. ProRAW also works with uncompressed 48 megapixel photos, giving you more editing flexibility to adjust white balance and tone mapping.
- All three cameras (Main, Telephoto and Ultra Wide) have improved low light photography. A new flash with nine LEDs helps with this.
- Video has 4K resolution up to 40 frames per second in cinematic mode and introduces a new action mode to improve video stability. Apple promises “all-day battery life”.
iPhone 14 Pro design and display
Well, it looks like all the leaks and rumors were true: Apple has finally killed the display notch on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, instead with a single tablet-shaped display cutout.
The tablet shape may seem silly considering that many of the best Android phones he uses a single pinhole camera cutout. But there is an extension here in the form of Dynamic Island.
That’s the fancy name Apple gave to the snippet, from making sure your AirPods are properly connected, to indicating that the phone has started charging, to an extension that displays a specific background. It seems that it can be extended through software and graphics to communicate various alerts, ranging from activity; it becomes an island when music is playing.
As for the display itself, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max remain sized at 6.1 inches and 6.7 inches respectively.
Not only does it have narrower bezels, it uses a new LTPO panel that allows you to downscale the refresh rate from 120Hz to 1Hz. This saves battery life even when you enable the new always-on display, which lets you see notifications and information even when your phone is locked without lifting your iPhone or tapping the display. .
And for those who like to see things like action on their iPhone, the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max reach 1,600 nits of brightness, with a peak brightness of 2,000 nits for outdoor use. . It’s brighter than the mighty Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.
The rest of the design of the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max is almost identical to the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max. The edges remain flat and are made from stainless steel just like before.
iPhone 14 Pro cameras
As rumors have predicted, both the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will feature a new 48MP main camera.
At a basic level, these photos offer higher resolution, better detail, and better shots in low light. But there is more than simple spec ups.
The new main camera with aquad-pixel sensor combines four pixels into one large quad pixel equivalent to 2.44 µm, allowing the sensor to adapt to the photo being taken. Photo defaults to a manageable 12MP, but there’s an opportunity to capture more detail and let in more light.
To emphasize the “Pro” factor of the new Pro iPhone, you can now capture uncompressed 48MP photos in ProRAW mode, allowing for even more editing. And for video fans, the 48-megapixel camera enables his 4K at 30 frames per second in cinema mode. Unfortunately, no 8K video recording of him is provided here. However, Pores recording at 4K 30 FPS is limited to his 256 GB+ storage models.
2nd generation optical sensor shift image stabilization and intelligent processing of the A16 Bionic chip’s neural engine (details below) provide a new video stabilization action mode when navigating difficult terrain at high speed.
The 48-megapixel camera also enables his new 2x zoom mode, using the central 12-megapixel of the main sensor for full-resolution photos and 4K video without digital zoom.
The ultra-wide and telephoto cameras are still 12MP, but have been upgraded. The telephoto camera still delivers 3x optical zoom, but the optical zoom range is 6x. Also, new is the ultra-wide-angle camera, which uses 1.4 µm pixels for sharper images and an improved macro mode.
iPhone 14 Pro chipset and battery life
Both the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max feature the new A16 Bionic chip. Built on the already fast A15 Bionic, the 6-core CPU is up to 40% faster than the competition (think Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1). However, the chip is based on a 4-nanometer process and features 16 billion transistors, so the chip’s two high-performance cores consume 20% less power than before.
5-core GPU delivers 50% more bandwidth for better gaming performance and smoother graphics-intensive apps. And a display engine was thrown into the mix to handle dynamic islands.
But the iPhone never lacked performance. What’s interesting here is that the Neural Engine can now handle his 17 trillion operations per second and 4 trillion operations per photo. In conjunction with the image signal processor, the iPhone 14 Pro’s computational photography capabilities should be very impressive.
Apple hasn’t announced battery sizes, but promised that the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max will offer “all-day battery life.” A test should confirm that. Fast charging is provided with a 20W adapter that charges the battery to 50% in about 30 minutes.
RAM wasn’t mentioned, no capacity or type, but the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max are expected to be incredibly fast. Storage is available in 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB options.