Data transfer from an Android phone to an iPhone or iPad is difficult because the two devices run on different operating systems. What is the best way to transfer data from Android to iPhone? Is it possible to transfer all of your data from an Android to an iPhone?
This article will show you how to transfer data from android to iphone. The data like contacts, images & videos, music, books, PDFs, and others. These ways of transferring data are really easy and simple so that even a newbie can do it with smartness.
How to transfer contacts from android to iphone?
The “Move to iOS” app is excellent for moving Android content to a new iPhone, but it is also its main flaw: it can only be applied when configuring a new iPhone. Use other way we have taught in this article if you’ve already finished setting up your new iPhone.
Move to iOS could transfer not only your contacts but also your messages, calendars, camera images, videos, browser bookmarks, and email accounts. Use “Move to iOS” to move your contacts from Android to iPhone by following the steps given below:
- On your Android phone, open Google Play Store and download the “Move to iOS” app.
- Hold your brand-new iPhone, turn it on, and start setting it up. When asked, sign in to your Wi-Fi network.
- Select “Move Data from Android” on the “Apps & Data” screen.
- On your iPhone, keep in mind or write down the security code.
- Open “Move to iOS” on your Android phone, and when asked, enter the security code.
- Select the contacts you want to send to your iPhone.
The another way of transferring your contacts into iphone is by linking your google account. Using your Google account, you can sync and cloud-store your contacts. By doing this, you can access your contacts from any computer or mobile device on which your Google account is active.
Let’s look at how to use your Google account to sync Android contacts with an iPhone. Due to variations in Android versions and manufacturer customizations on Android versions, these instructions may differ slightly.
- Ensure that Google account is linked with your Android contacts. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google > Sync to complete this. Make sure that “Sync Contacts” is turned on if you are given the choice to sync specific contents.
- Grab your iPhone now, and open the Settings app.
- Swipe down and choose “Passwords & Accounts.”
- If you haven’t already, click “Add Account” and enter your Google credentials.
- When configuring the account, be sure to enable Contacts.
- Your contacts will start to show up in the Contacts app on your iPhone once the account has been set up.
How to transfer images from android to iphone?
Using a computer, you can transfer images and videos from your Android handset to your iPhone by following these steps:
- Find your images and videos by connecting your Android to your PC. These files are typically located in DCIM > Camera on most devices. Install Android File Transfer on a Mac, launch it, and then select DCIM > Camera.
- Drag the images and videos you want to move to a folder on your computer after selecting them.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC after disconnecting your Android device.
- Launch Finder on a Mac. Open iTunes on a PC or a Mac operating macOS Mojave or an earlier version. Connect your iPhone to your computer and sync your images there. On your device, go to Photos > Albums to find your images and videos.
How to transfer music from android to iphone?
You can transfer your music from an Android smartphone to an iPhone. To transfer the music, simply use a computer. If you use a streaming music app, go to the App Store and download the app then sign in with your user name and password. Simply sign in on your iPhone if you use Apple Music.
To transfer music from your Android phone to your iPhone using a computer, follow these steps:
- Connect your Android smartphone to your computer and navigate to your music library. These files are usually found in Music on most devices. Install Android File Transfer on a Mac, launch it, and then navigate to Music.
- Choose the music you want to transfer and drag them to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer after disconnecting your Android smartphone.
- Open iTunes and select Music on a Mac operating macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC. Open Music on a Mac operating macOS Catalina or later.
- Drag your songs from their folder into the Songs section of the Music app or iTunes Library.
- Select your iPhone in the Finder or iTunes and then click Music. You can sync your entire music library or just the songs or artists you’ve recently added.
- Select Sync. You can find your music via the Music app on your iPhone.
How to transfer books and PDFs from android to iphone?
You can transfer eBooks from your Android device to your iPhone by importing them or accessing them through apps such as Kindle, Nook, Google Play Books, and others. To use an app to access books, go to the App Store, download the app, and then sign in with your user name and password.
Use a computer to transfer e-books and PDFs from your Android to your iPhone:
- Find your books and PDFs by connecting your Android smartphone to your PC. These files can usually be found in Documents on most devices. Install Android File Transfer on a Mac, launch it, and then select Documents.
- Drag the books and PDFs you want to move to a folder on your computer after selecting them.
- While your iPhone is connected to your PC, disconnect your Android device.
- Drag the books and PDFs into the Books programme on a Mac. Drag the books and PDFs into iTunes on a PC.
- Open the Finder on a Mac operating macOS Catalina or a later version. Open iTunes on your PC or Mac operating macOS Mojave or earlier, and sync your PDFs and e-books. On your iPhone, go to Books > Library to find your e-books and PDFs.
How to transfer messages from android to iphone?
This effective app, AnyTrans, is required to transfer text messages from an Android smartphone to an iPhone. It helps you to quickly transfer text messages and a variety of other types of content from your Android smartphone to your iPhone since it is a strong iOS data manager and an iOS mover.
If you decide to switch to a new phone, it helps you transfer data. To transfer text messages from an Android to an iPhone, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the transfer app after downloading AnyTrans to your computer or Mac. Connect your iPhone and Android phones together.
- To begin transferring data when AnyTrans has recognised your devices, select Phone Switcher > Tap on Phone to iPhone and click Migrate Now.
- Select the source phone and the target phone, then press the Next button to go on.
- Select the necessary category, then press the Next button to begin the transfer procedure. Here, for instance, all you have to do is select Messages.
You may simply transfer your important data when moving from an Android phone to an iPhone using these effective ways for transferring data from Android to iPhone. We really hope the above guidance will help you with the least amount of hassle.